If you are interested in joining the collective, please fill out the questionnaire linked below. There are few criteria that an applicant must meet, but clarity of process and an appropriate understanding of our place in the ritual landscape carry much more weight than talent or aesthetics alone.
What we are looking for:
- Artists who acknowledge the existence of many real, living Gods.
- Artists who understand the importance of building and maintaining right relationship and honest spiritual service.
- Work that is: devotional, mythic, magically functional, faithful to historical styles of image-making, ritualistically-informed, or prosocial for the purpose of ritual, devotional, or contemplative use. Work does not need to depict specific Gods or Spirits, but should contribute to the maintenance of the sacred in some way.
What we are not looking for:
- Satire or parody, especially unflattering depictions of the Gods.
- Purely political or aesthetic work that is unclear in its spiritual intent.
- Commercially-made objects with logos or general religious symbols.